Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Its been far to long......

Sorry for the long delay....so much has happened.  First off we moved!  To California where I hope to have better produce and for longer.  We just got ourselves over four acres of land that I can't wait to start farming on.  We plan to have an extensive garden and some livestock which will include chickens.  My daughter is super excited to have a basket to collect eggs in.  I am happy to have something to get guidence on from my oldest sister....sometimes you just need that older sister reassurance(something I already miss).  I can't wait to start cooking in our new kitchen with a gas range, which I have never cooked on, and to look out into the backyard and see just empty space and a beautiful sunset.  So stay tuned for some awesome food and some silly mess ups because things will be heating up!

1 comment: